On 17th December, 2020 the government passed a series of tax-related laws that we have already warned you about.
Here is a list of these newly adopted laws:
- Value Added Tax Amendment Act;
- Corporation Tax Amendment Act;
- Personal Income Tax Amendment Act;
- Mandatory Social Insurance Contributions Amendment Act;
- Excise Duty Amendment Act;
- Fiscalization Act.
There are three additional laws that have been enacted which regulate the financial aspect of transactions in a business setting:
- Digital Property Act;
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Amendment Act;
- Capital Market Amendment Act.
As we have already reviewed each of these laws in our previous newsletters, we are using this opportunity to draw your attention to the novel changes to our legislation:
- The maximum base for computing the amount of contributions for 2021 is 405,750 RSD;
- The minimum base for calculating the amount of contributions applicable in 2021 is 28,403 RSD;
- Personal exemption to be universally applied during 2021 is 18,300 RSD.
|Month||Possible number of working days per month||Possible number of workhouses days per month||Minimum net wage per hour of work||Minimum net monthly salary||Minimum gross I monthly salary|